Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Welcome to my Awards Page










LivinWithMe.com's Blogaholics Anonymous Award!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
These are the awards I have received since I have started blogging. I have also passed these awards on to bloggers I believed deserved them.

The main purpose of this page is to de-clutter my blog. These ones are in no particular order but I hope if I am blessed to receive any more I will use this page to thank the person who honoured me and show you who i have decided to honour.

1 comment:

crew said...

I am pretty much excited thanks for sharing such a nice post. Keep it up. I need it such type of post. I am always found of creating 70-648 practice exam and visiting tutorials 70-631 practice exam and tips 70-622 practice exam informative websites.I will be back here. Regards,